The Advanced Open Water Diver Course is perfect for the ones that are Open water certified (or equivalent certification from any other organization) and want to continue there education.
The prerequisites of the course are:
- Be open water diver or equivalent
- Have a log book
- Dive insurance required (if you don’t have one, here at Ametlla Diving is 40euros for a one year insurance with DAN).
During this course you will do 5 dives, 2 of them are a must: Deep dive and Navigation. For the three other dives you will be able to choose from: wreck diving, Night, Dry suit, Pick Performance buoyancy, Enriched Air etc…
The course can be done in 2 or 3 days but many divers choose to do one dive per day, this is as well an option. This is a very flexible course. One day, one subject one dive or more… You decide!
The price of the course is 260 euros per person, course materials and certification included.
Another option could be to take one of this packs:
– Advanced Open Water Course + Enriched Air Diver: 340 euros
( 5 dives, course materials and certifications)
- Advanced Open Water Course + Dry Suit diver: 340 euros
- ( 6 dives, course materials and certifications)